Wednesday 29 April 2009

Play Piano Online










Yesterday, I found a great site while I'm stumbling upon the Internet through my Firefox browser. And today, I want to share fun and introduce you to that Website. The site allow us to play piano free online by just clicking on the numbers (1-7) just under the piano keyboard, or using the 1-7 numbers on your computer keyboard (with Num Lock on). I usually play it for fun when I'm bored. To play piano online now, Please check the stie here!

If you like this post, please subscribe below,thanks!

Please Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

To Get Every New Posts Updated, Please Subscribe here!

2 comments:

kika 3 May 2009 at 02:30  

Thanks,this was fun for my daughter!!!, she loves it!!

visalittleboy 3 May 2009 at 06:58  

Hi Sister kika! Thanks for ur comment!
I love it,too!

Have a nice day,Sister!

Post a Comment

VisaBlogging.blogspot.com © 2009 All rights reserved.Designed by Visa. Powered hosting by Blogger.Com | Privacy Policy.