Monday 20 April 2009

First Page Ranked by Google Search Engine





Today, I just try searching my blogs with the keyword "Daily Blogging, Technology" on Google Search Engine.














Wow, one of my blogs with the title "VISA Blogging::Daily Blogging::Technology" is standing on the 7th of the top 10 sites listing on the first page ranked by Google Search Engine.

Well, As I remember, since 18/03/09, my first post on my blog, that I started blogging, it has been over one month after working hard with my blogs to get my first step of success in the world of blogging.

I'm very happy to see that!!! How about your blog? Could you share with me?

If you like this post, please subscribe below,thanks!

Please Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

To Get Every New Posts Updated, Please Subscribe here!

2 comments:

Awais 22 June 2010 at 21:19  

How can we get rank in google ?

Regards
http://goolgeme.blogspot.com

Visalittleboy,  22 June 2010 at 21:35  

thanks for ur comment!

I think to get ranking to the top...first the content is the king, rich content with people love to read, then try to promote with link exchange...

Post a Comment

VisaBlogging.blogspot.com © 2009 All rights reserved.Designed by Visa. Powered hosting by Blogger.Com | Privacy Policy.