Saturday 22 January 2011

Personal Daily Interest News: When I returned to my place of birth and saw all the changes, I felt a sense of loss

When I returned to my place of birth and saw all the changes, I felt a sense of loss



This post is to show you my Personal Daily Interest News. You may wonder about the title of the post "When I returned to my place of birth and saw all the changes, I felt a sense of loss". This is a feeling phrase I get from CNN news. This feeling phrase was said by Yao Lu, a Chinese photographer. Yao Lu shows the world about his country side's landscape in the exhibition, entitled "Yao Lu's New Landscapes," is on display at Istanbul Modern until 22 May 2011.

For my personal view, I'm really proud of Mr.Lu's behavior as a Chinese photographer. He loves his own nation. He want the world know his country homeland. I really appreciate his activity as a photographer...

Visit CNN News..."China's garbage gets artistic makeover"

If you like this post, please subscribe below,thanks!

Please Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

To Get Every New Posts Updated, Please Subscribe here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VisaBlogging.blogspot.com © 2009 All rights reserved.Designed by Visa. Powered hosting by Blogger.Com | Privacy Policy.