Thursday 23 September 2010

Article Younster: Is money everything?

When we ask a question to every people, do you need money? The answer from them will be YES, why do they say YES? Do they think that money is everything? One answer from them, they say if I had a lot of money, when I do something wrongly or illegally, I can take my money to omit my mistake.

Other one answer says when I want to marry someone, but they disagree with me, I can give my money to her mother to convince her daughter to marry me.
But some wealthy family, although they have a lot of money, they still have argument in their houses, they also can quarrel each other as poor family.

So we can say “Money is everything just sometime!”


By Darapung, a high school student from countryside of Cambodia

If you like this post, please subscribe below,thanks!

Please Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

To Get Every New Posts Updated, Please Subscribe here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

VisaBlogging.blogspot.com © 2009 All rights reserved.Designed by Visa. Powered hosting by Blogger.Com | Privacy Policy.